My favorite is definitely the top picture. I can see the texture and details of the leaves. The leaves show color change which reminds me of the fall. Good job!
I really like the first photo of the leaves. They have depth and color, which makes the photo eye-catching. I think you should have edited out the shadow, but overall good job
The photo that really stands out to me is the picture of the leaf you edited. Before the edit, it was just an average and normal picture of leaves, but after it was much better.Through the editing process, the leaves become much crisper and created a nice contrast with the table that darkened as well. Nice job!
I like the photo of the leaf. But I think it would be better if you took a closer shot to get the texture more . I also think this photo would have been better if you took away the shadow of the hand in the front. The shadow kind of distracts the focused main subject of this photo.
I like the edited photo of the leaves. I believe the purpose of this photo is to make you feel sort of sad or depressed. Just because the floor is so dark and the leaves are sort of bright, but still a gloomy color.
I like the top picture with the leaves because I can really see the texture and crispness of the leaves. Also, the color stands out as well. Maybe next time, take away the shadow because then the eye will get drawn to the leaves more.
My favorite picture that you took was the leaf one. I really like the edited version thoough. I like how the leaves give more of a glossy look and the picture looks more old. I think if you were to change anything you should take away the shadow because it distracts the eye. Good job
I thought the original photo if the car was cool because it gives you an "overpowering" feeling, like the car's coming right at you. You chose probably one of the best cars to photograph because it has a "sinister" look, due to design and colors. The photo is also focused perfectly and shows an equal balance of unity.
My favorite is definitely the top picture. I can see the texture and details of the leaves. The leaves show color change which reminds me of the fall. Good job!
ReplyDeleteI really like the first photo of the leaves. They have depth and color, which makes the photo eye-catching. I think you should have edited out the shadow, but overall good job
ReplyDeleteThe photo that really stands out to me is the picture of the leaf you edited. Before the edit, it was just an average and normal picture of leaves, but after it was much better.Through the editing process, the leaves become much crisper and created a nice contrast with the table that darkened as well. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI like the photo of the leaf. But I think it would be better if you took a closer shot to get the texture more . I also think this photo would have been better if you took away the shadow of the hand in the front. The shadow kind of distracts the focused main subject of this photo.
ReplyDeleteI like the edited photo of the leaves. I believe the purpose of this photo is to make you feel sort of sad or depressed. Just because the floor is so dark and the leaves are sort of bright, but still a gloomy color.
ReplyDeleteI like the top picture with the leaves because I can really see the texture and crispness of the leaves. Also, the color stands out as well. Maybe next time, take away the shadow because then the eye will get drawn to the leaves more.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite picture that you took was the leaf one. I really like the edited version thoough. I like how the leaves give more of a glossy look and the picture looks more old. I think if you were to change anything you should take away the shadow because it distracts the eye. Good job
ReplyDeleteI thought the original photo if the car was cool because it gives you an "overpowering" feeling, like the car's coming right at you. You chose probably one of the best cars to photograph because it has a "sinister" look, due to design and colors. The photo is also focused perfectly and shows an equal balance of unity.
ReplyDeleteI really like your leaf photo, the edited one brings out more emphasise on the leaves as the backround is darker, Good job editing!
ReplyDelete