I really like these photos because it's very unique. Most people's pictures of eyes are focused on the color of the eye itself- I like how you focused more on the color of a the face and a simple yet detailed brown eye. It reminds me of the movie avatar because of the coloring of the skin and very clear picture! I also like how the face isn't all one color and is different shades of blue/purple. Great Job!
I also like these photos. I like the second Photo the best because it definitely makes you wonder what happened to her. I also think if you didnt edit the color of the eye in that photo it would have been much better, I think if you decreased the satuaration of the whole photo and then brought back the color of everything else but the eye, it would have gave me more of a sad feeling, since no one is happy to have a black eye, the darkness of the eye would effect that.
The way you edit the eyes are interesting since it reminds me of creatures from another world, like aliens! It's cool to see that you have used the same photo three times, but they all give off a different feeling and you didn't just edit the eyes but the eyelids and the under part of the eyes, interesting!
I really like these photos because it's very unique. Most people's pictures of eyes are focused on the color of the eye itself- I like how you focused more on the color of a the face and a simple yet detailed brown eye. It reminds me of the movie avatar because of the coloring of the skin and very clear picture! I also like how the face isn't all one color and is different shades of blue/purple. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteI also like these photos. I like the second Photo the best because it definitely makes you wonder what happened to her. I also think if you didnt edit the color of the eye in that photo it would have been much better, I think if you decreased the satuaration of the whole photo and then brought back the color of everything else but the eye, it would have gave me more of a sad feeling, since no one is happy to have a black eye, the darkness of the eye would effect that.
ReplyDeleteThe way you edit the eyes are interesting since it reminds me of creatures from another world, like aliens! It's cool to see that you have used the same photo three times, but they all give off a different feeling and you didn't just edit the eyes but the eyelids and the under part of the eyes, interesting!
ReplyDeleteI like how you put texture and color into the eye. It really makes this photo more interesting then just a typical eye photo.
ReplyDeleteGreat Job.